Sunday 3 June 2012

Getting to malawi

So We set of to the airport June the 3rd my dad and  I. He was wonderful drove me to the airport helped me with my bag, bought me dinner and kept me company till I had to go through to passport control. This was easier than expected. I saw the big xray scanner which thankfully I did not have to go through (it looked scary) . I also didn't have much time to wait the otherside thanks to dads company and I was soon getting ready to board the kenya airways flight to Nairobi.

The flight itself was fine, blanket to cwtch up in and food included too. I have not been on a long flight before but 8 hours I felt did pass quickly, the lady (whom a little large) next to me appeared to have bought both seats which was also nicer for me I had more room.

Arriving in nairobi was OK getting used to no longer using the british pound and not using the internet was a little tricky esepcially with being a little sleep deprived.

Anyway on to lilongwe ...Malawi :)



No comments:

Post a Comment